As a primary care practice, we cover most of your health care needs—including general wellness, disease prevention, diagnosis and treatment of illness and injuries, and management of chronic health conditions.
Our physicians at Central Primary Care have years of experience in primary care practice. That means we're trained for and skilled in diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of conditions in patients of all ages.
Our physicians, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, and other health professionals—along with our committed and talented office staff—are the perfect team to provide medical services for you and your entire family adults.
Our primary care services include:
* General checkups and well visits
* School, camp, sports, and work physicals
* Preventive care, including screenings
* Immunizations and vaccinations
* Management of chronic conditions, including diabetes, allergies, hypothyroidism, high blood pressure (hypertension), high cholesterol, osteoarthritis, heart disease, asthma, and depression
* Treatment for acute illnesses and injuries
* Women's wellness, including Pap smears, and treatments for PMS and menopause
* Men's wellness checkups, including prostate exams
* Specialized USCIS-approved immigration medical exams
* Design and implementation of effective physical therapy and rehabilitation programs
We also serve as your guide and entry point into the healthcare system, coordinating your care with specialists and hospitals when needed.
Because experienced primary care practitioners have skills to diagnose and treat a broad range of health conditions, we don't send you to multiple specialists to manage each health condition separately. And, unlike many medical practices, we don't need to send all over town to get routine and specialty lab tests, ultrasound scans, DEXA bone density scans, and many other diagnostic procedures. We have the capabilities in house!
In addition to supporting the health of families, we also support the health of others in our community. We work with Chicago area employers to provide workers' compensation exams and care for their employees' workplace injuries and illnesses.
Finally, we participate in Medicare, Medicaid, and many insurance plans, with more added regularly. And those without medical insurance can be confident that, despite the high quality of care you'll receive at Central Primary Care, our prices are very affordable. (You are family, after all!)
We know you're busy, and shouldn't have to wait weeks for an appointment to see a doctor or be forced to go to the ER for routine health problems. That's why we make it a priority to offer convenient appointments, including same-day appointments for more illness and injuries.
We look forward to having you as part of the Central Primary Care family!